- Select and configure each option in the option set
- Check the Live Preview
- Assign your option set to specific products
- Assign your option set to a specific customer group (Optional)
- Change your option set name
- Save all of your settings and publish your new option set
- Check how your option set is displayed on the storefront
Select and configure each option in the option set #
- Access the Your Option Sets page from the app menu bar and click on New Option Set button.
- To add a custom option, click on Add Option and choose an option type, such as Dropdown.
- Click on the option type you have added to edit its details, including Option name, Option label, Option values, Help text, Info, Selection text, etc.
- After setting up the option details, click Save to save your changes.
- To return to the Option list, use the back arrow button located on the left side of the option name.
Notes: Avoid clicking the Exit button, as it will not save your current settings for the new option set and will return you to the Option set list.
- Repeat the process from Add Option to add more custom options to your option set.
- On the added option list, you can also easily delete, duplicate, or change order of each option.
Check the Live Preview #
Utilize the Live Preview feature to see how the option set will be displayed on the storefront. You can expand the Live Preview to view it more clearly.
Assign your option set to specific products #
After making all the necessary changes and updates to the template, scroll down to the second section of 2. Select product(s) to assign your option set to the desired products.
You have 3 options:
- All products: Apply the option set to all products.
- Specific products (Manually select): Choose specific products from the list and apply the option set to them.
- Specific products (Set conditions): Set conditions based on product title, price, vendor, type, tag, or collection to automatically apply the option set to matching products.
Notes: It is possible to save your new option set without assigning any product(s) to it. This allows you to revisit and edit the option set at a later time, where you can then assign it to specific product(s).
Assign your option set to a specific customer group (Optional) #
In this step, you can choose which customers can see your option set on the storefront. There are 4 customer groups you can select from:
- All Customers: This option is selected by default, which means the option set is visible to all of your customers, regardless of whether they are logged in or not.
- Logged-in Customers: With this option, the option set will only be visible to customers who are logged into their accounts on your store.
- Guests: By selecting this option, the option set will only be visible to customers who have not logged into their accounts.
- Customer Tags: If you choose this option, the option set will only be visible to customers who have been assigned specific tag(s).
To add a tag for a customer, follow these steps:
- Go to the Shopify Admin menu and select Customers
- Choose the customer you want to add a tag to
- Enter the new tag(s) you want to assign to the customer (or select from existing tags if any)
- Click Save to apply the tag to the customer.
Change your option set name #
Set the name of your option set to make it more descriptive or relevant.
Save all of your settings and publish your new option set #
Once you have finished customizing the option set and assigning it to the desired products, click Save to save all the settings.
Check how your option set is displayed on the storefront #
- Select one of the products to which your option set is applied.
- Visit the product page and ensure that the option set is shown properly.
- If you need to make any further changes, go back to the option set editor page.
Notes: If you encounter any issues where the option set is not appearing on your storefront, please follow these steps:
- Check app activation: Ensure that the Easify Product Options app is activated on your theme.
- Verify option set assignment: Confirm that your option set is correctly assigned to your test product(s). Double-check the product assignment settings to ensure that the option set is applied.
If you have already checked the above solutions and your option set is still not appearing, it is possible that there might be a conflict between the app and your theme. In such cases, please reach out to us for assistance.
You can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us through our In-app Live Chat. Our supp